www.onesixevents.co.uk is owned and operated by One Six Events, a limited company.
We do not record or process any personal information about individuals who visit this website, except when a user chooses to send us information by e-mail, conventional mail, telephone, fax online forms or other means.
One Six Events considers internet user privacy and data protection to be of extremely high importance. One Six Events complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to all processing of data supplied to us by users and other personal data in our possession for any reason.
When using our website users must be aware that the following information is received about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including your IP address (Not personal information), including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or register for our newsletter.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Any information you provide may be used to:
- Provide products and services to you.
- Perform transactions that you request.
- List your contact details on our database.
- Send you promotional materials, newsletters and other communications relating to our products and services
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Gather broad demographic information, and for other purposes such as monitoring visitor frequency to our website, this data is not shared.
Please note that all the information provided to One Six Events will be stored and processed in the United Kingdom.
One Six Events will and do not sell, trade, lease, loan or rent any personal information to outside organisations or individuals.
Links to other websites
One Six Events may contain links to external websites. These websites must have their own policies and practices with respect to online privacy, and One Six Events will not accept responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of these sites.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. Should you have any concerns, please contact us on the email or phone number provided. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, our internal security and the law.